Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Simple Women's Daybook




Outside my window baby, oh baby, it is cold! 7 degrees!

I am thinking Do I want to get out of the house today and fight the bitter cold or stay inside my warm, cozy home?

I am thankful for my family. ALWAYS

In the kitchen not much going on. I need to go to the grocery store later today.

I am wearing a KY Wildcat t-shirt and sweats.

I am creating a blessings jar.

I am wondering if the weather forecasters are going to be accurate in their prediction for a BIG snowstorm this weekend. hhmm...

I am reading Hoda Kotb's new book, Ten Years Later. Awesome!!

I am looking forward to a new bible study offered at church on Wednesday night. My entire family is taking the study. It is a study on the week of Christ's crucifixion.

I am hearing the chicken's banter back and forth. I'm certain they are complaining about the weather.

I am pondering how long will it take me to get my treasure room pulled together?

One of my favorite things is to watch the first 15 minutes of Kathie Lee and Hoda on the today show. I just love Hoda!

A few plans for the rest of the week include bible study tomorrow night, doctor's appointment, visiting mom




Post a Comment