Sunday, September 9, 2012


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…the sun is shining bright!


I am thinking…how much I dread driving Justin’s truck this week.

I am thankful…for my husband.

In the kitchen…chili!

I am wearing…shorts and a tee-shirt.

I am creating…two quilts for Christmas and crocheting a scarf for my daughter, Jennifer.

I am going…to start fall cleaning, maybe!

I am wondering…where I’m going to get energy!

I am reading…I Am Second

I am hoping…for a nice week.

I am looking forward to…starting my YMCA membership next Monday.

I am learning…God is with me- am I with Him?

Around the house…sounds of laughter from Riley.

I am pondering…getting a part time job.

A favorite quote for today…”no worries” from a friend.

One of my favorite things…Lay’s Wavy Potato Chip.

A few plans for the rest of the week:..stain our deck.

A peek into my day…cooking chili, playing with Riley.

Post a Comment