Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tragedy in our small town

We lost a friend yesterday. He was only in his late 30’s and his 4th child is due in 3 weeks. 
I guess since loosing Joshua I have become more aware of the pain that people experience when they loose someone who should have lived for many decades. 
His wife is a 4th grade teacher at the elementary school. In fact, she had Jennifer when she was in the 3rd grade and Jennifer just blossomed under her teaching. 
What do I say to this family? I don’t want to go to the funeral home and breakdown in front of the family. We are to be strong for them.
I have tried to go to bed tonight but when I lay down my mind just rambles at speeds faster than I can keep track of. 
Please, oh please keep the Fields family in your prayers. They haven’t had an easy road from the beginning of their marriage. It has just been plain tough. 
And now this. Their oldest is 10 and the of course the little one that is due the first of August. 

I covet your prayers.
Love,
Cindy
Post a Comment