Saturday, October 29, 2011



Wow, I didn’t realize that I hadn’t posted on my blog since last week. I thought I’d show some of fall scenes from our deck. The first photo (on the top) isn’t very good, but, you can see the top half of one of our Angus Heifer's. Jack’s woodpile,. tractor wheel. Our backyard is just a hodge podge of things left over from summer and trying to get ready for winter.

All the pictures are taken on our farm. And from our back deck. I’m not bragging, but we do have an awesome view in the fall. The front of our house faces another field full of trees changing colors.

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year. You would think that would change since we lost Joshua in the fall. But, with each passing year I’m  not enjoying as I used to. I keep dreading November 15.
Tomorrow is my birthday - and every holiday, birthday, event is always bittersweet. It will always be that way.
Must go now- need to take care of my tears. Bye
Post a Comment