Thursday, October 21, 2010

After my sleep study I was referred to a dentist at UC who could make a mouthpeice for me to sleep with.that should decrease my snoring. He alsotold me to lose weight! yayda yada yada! Those are the options that I'm choosing right now. I won't get the mouthpeice for at least a month. That means 1 more month of sleeping on the couch.

I got into our bed after Jack left for work this morning. I didn't realize how much I missed his smell. So I snuggled deeper into the blankets and pillows trying to get a little nap in ( I didn't sleep at all last night) but Justin needed to get out of bed and ready for school.

We are headed to Lexington UK's Alzheimers Clinic for the results of the test preformed on my dad. I am so very worried about him. I think that is the reason I didn't sleep last night.

I"ll post more after we get back.

Cindy

Post a Comment