Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I love my son,  Joshua so very much and I want everyone to remember him.

The anniversary of his leaving us is racing towards us like a rocket.  Way to fast.

Every year I think this is the year I am going to do something for his memory, his legacy.
We had the ball tournament last year expecting it to be an annual event but for lack of funds from the county, there was no tournament. We knew too late to do anything about not having the funds.

I'm thinking of one way to remember Joshua is to start a program that will increase awareness that there are so many older, lonely people that need visits or phone calls, cards  and somehow incorporating Joshua with that.

What do you think?
I would sure like to hear what you might think is a great idea. I am open to anything, but now is the time to do it. I believe I am ready after 6 years.


Post a Comment