Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Very discouraged

This summer sure isn't what I had planned it to be.

I had planned to be up to elbows in gardening, taking a swim, possibly contemplating writing a book, discovering my creative outlet and traveling around our state just for day trips on the 15th of every month. Loosing some weight at the gym and just flat out meeting new people and making new friends.

Not one of the thoughts I had have come to fruition. Rain kept us from a garden, not taking care o the pool this winter has created a swamp in the pool, writing the book - hah! I can't even write a blog correctly. I sure haven't found my creativity. I've tried quilting, sewing- non at which I am good at. I've stopped going to the gym - it is 45 minutes away at toyota but such a great gym to belong too. Meeting new people- I've discovered if you go out of your way to be friendly to someone they back up very quickly and think that you are weird or a nut case.

I just don't know. I don't understand how some women make it look so easy and then there is me...struggle with every step I take.

Writing the book was going to be so exciting. I have an idea in mind....I wouldn't actually be writing the book. Women like you would have chapters about their lives.

Oh well, I'll say goodbye for now.
Post a Comment