Friday, May 7, 2010

And this is how we roll....

Have you ever had one of those days? Well it has been one of those weeks for me.

I'm not going to go into everything but just the highlights:
I kept Riley on Wednesday and my dog, Sammie, bit her on the forehead. She is fine. We didn't need to take her to the ER like we did last time I kept her. Justin had the oven door opened and Riley used the HOT door to pull herself up. A second degree burn and dog bite. I don't think I'll be up for any awards this year from Riley. Bless her heart.

We bought a new computer, a Mac, and everyone raves about the Mac but I don't care for it. I am certain everything is operator error but who can I get to help me learn the system? We had the Geek Squad install it, for 189.00 all for an hours work. Won't do that again.

I've had new post ready to 3 days this week and could not get them published. I'm thinking today might be the day, hence no picture to up/download.

Here's hoping for Sepia Saturday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day if I'm not able to post again.
Post a Comment