Monday, May 10, 2010

and rolling and rolling


Jack and I had purchased a front loader washer and dryer about 2 years. I didn't like either one and we felt like we had been cohearsed into buying the machines.

I got rid of the washer first. I had 3 service repairs on it for the same thing. They didn't care psshhh I was just another number to them. Went out and bought locally instead of going to the "city". There was nothing wrong with the dryer at this point so I decided to keep the darn thing.

About a year later the dryer started to scream every time it turned. It got to the point we couldn't talk in the kitchen because of the racket it was making.

Well, we decided to buy the dryer locally as well. Rodney came out installed new dryer and took the old dryer with him.

While all this was going on Jack kept telling me that he was missing a few t-shirts, socks and underwear. I didn't pay much attention to him at the time. I mean where could it go? Our bathroom down the hall to the laundry room.I acted as though I would get right on it.

He says to my friend, Jenny, on Sunday morning at church "You might want to tell Cindy I have a load of Jacks clothes in the shop." He gave them to Jenny and I got them a few days later.

All that I can say is thank you Lord that it wasn't my old underwear and bras that were worn out. Shew!
Post a Comment