Monday, April 19, 2010

Depression

Depression has made it's ugly face known again. Was feeling sorta down the past couple of days. Didn't even think of the dark depression would be back with the med's I"m on. Plus I'm only working 2-3 days a week at the garden center. Not much stress in my life right now. Damn this depression.
The signs were all there, just didn't put it together. Going to bed early, not interested in the computer, not talking much. Now I have anger that I don't know where to go with it. I'm just miserable. Everyone around me is as well.

Jennifer keeps telling me, Mom you just have to do it. Yes, I do have to go with what is thrown at me, but a little help every now and then wouldn't be bad either.
Just keep me in your thoughts, prayers this week. Hopefully I'll be back in a couple of days.
Take care-
Post a Comment