Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quiet Sunday Afternoon

It is a quiet Sunday afternoon and I am enjoying every minute of it. Jack is downstairs watching the Reds' ballgame and Justin is waiting for a friend to come over and spend the night. I don't have to worry about the boys being too loud. Once Austin is here and they will stay in Justin's room playing play station. As long as I keep them supplied with pizza rolls, pepsi and playstation....no problem.
I wish life was like that for me. Just a few minor things would give me happiness. When I go go church it only makes me sad. When I pray to God before I go work in the morning I end up crying. I do feel closer to Joshua when I pray. Maybe that is why I have tears.

Well Austin has arrived and I can hear laughter ringing down the hall.
I'm going to say goodbye for now. I have to bake the pizza rolls.
Post a Comment