Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Jack and I celebrated 23 years of wedded bliss today. Let me back track--not bliss all the time, but married just the same.

Jack has carried me all 23 years. Without him in my life, I would be lost.

Our day started out with Sunday School (we skipped church) and we went to the Newport Levy. We had appetizers at the Haufbrau Haus and then over to Mitchell's Seafood Market for lunch. We were going to try to make it to Joe's Crab Shack (I love their Bananas Foster) for dessert but Jack had traveled as much as he could for the day.

He is zapped out on the couch right now. He tends to get tired very easily. His recovery period after surgery is going to be slow, I'm afraid. At least slower than he would like it to be. He is ready to go back to work NOW. I'm ready to have a clean house!!

One little thing did set me back some this morning. I have a page on facebook now and was checking it before we headed to church. I had forgotten that Lana's birthday was today also until someone had posted a happy birthday note to her. Some things you are better off not knowing, this would go in that category.

Oh well, the important thing is that Jack and I were together and we had a relaxing time.
Post a Comment