Jennifer is being induced tomorrow morning at 6:00 am. The doctor examined her today and decided to give her cervidill tonight to ripen the cervix. She has not dilated at all.
The doctor is not to optimistic that Jennifer will be able to deliver vaginally. He told us that smaller babies tend to not do well with the stress of a vaginal delivery. He will let her labor on her own unless the baby starts to endure stress. At that point, he will preform a c-section.
As of right now, I am going to be there a little before 6:00am. I just got off the phone with her and told her to call me anytime if she starts to get scared. Right now, she is just very excited that she'll be holding Riley hopefully this time tomorrow.